Monday, July 25, 2011

Winter Sunrise, Monday Mornings

The weather has been shocking since yesterday. The South Easterly wind has rolled in and is so noisy, I barely slept. Also, in a tragic accident, my bedroom window burst open and now has two massive cracks from hitting the wall. I'm scared all the glass will fall out and I will have to sleep in the blizzard instead of safely inside.

I have decided that Monday's definitely have the strangest weather movements. Along with the beautiful sunrise this morning, there was a huge double rainbow framing Table Mountain. I think Monday brings out these spectacles so we don't hate him quite so much. It works for me..

Both pictures were taken through dirty, rain splattered windows, so excuse all the grain..



 


























"By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world"

I've mentioned this song before but I still can't stop listening to it. I don't think I've heard anything more beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment