Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Loerie Weekend 2011

Last weekend was the 33rd annual Loerie Awards, the big advertising awards in South Africa. This industry can drink so as can be imagined, the weekend was messy. Saturday night's ceremony started with a bang for me as I won a silver campaign for my student entry. I'm so overwhelmed to have won and proud of my team-mates and myself. 

The night rolled out with more awards for friends and collegues and ended with agency parties. Where there is 
a tab, there will be a mess. A ripped dress and a rescuing were some of the highlights. Sunday night proved even 
more eventful with David Hasselhof as the MC and a big afterparty at Trinity Club in Cape Town. After finding blurred photos and some drunken tweets, the pieces fell together and it seems like it was a good night.







No comments:

Post a Comment