Friday, November 27, 2009

It Begins

So here it is. The beginning of a long and hot summer. It's been a long year, crammed with work and projects. It's flown by. I can't believe that tomorrow I will be embarking on my final year at college. One year. 365 days to figure out what I want to do with my life. It seems daunting, it is. I have no clue. Do I want to do this? Am I even heading in the right direction..

This holiday couldn't have come at a better time. Long weeks spent in the sun with friends then 3 weeks in the cold with my family in England. After five years, so much has changed. I hope some things are still the same, that after so long we won't be strangers.

Here I go, off into the wonderful two months of freedom. Life can't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment