Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year, New World

So almost a whole year has passed since I last wrote anything but times were tough and blogging had to take a back seat.

During this time, I have finished my degree in advertising, graduated, performed the valedictory speech at graduation, traveled to home and back, spent a brief spell in Kenya and started work in the Real World. What a year 2010 was. With the World Cup and the madness it brought and the parties that came with that madness. Finishing college was something more dramatic though. To leave an institution that had been -for lack of a better word- my home for three years, it was tough on my little heart. At 21 I'm now alone in the big wide world, trying to find my feet and become the elusive - Art Director.

I am grateful that I have found work. Really, I am. So I feel that I should be a 'real creative' and blog about things and people that inspire me. I'm not really one of those arty-farty people but I'll do my best. Although, I'm not promising anything too mind-blowingly amazing and creative. I'll probably just post pictures that make me laugh.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment